Item 3150943

Aleene’s Crystal Clear Acid Free Tacky Spray


Aleene’s Crystal Clear Acid Free Tacky Spray

Product Actions

Add to cart options
+ Wishlist

Questions? 1-877-fabrics

Shipping Information | Help


Additional Information

Aleene's® Crystal Clear Acid Free Tacky Spray™ is a super strong, multipurpose spray adhesive that dries crystal clear. The unique formula provides a heavy-duty permanent bond when dry, but stays wet for 60 seconds after spray application to allow your project to be moved and altered to crafting perfection. Crystal Clear Tacky Spray works great on paper, vellum, cardboard and light wood surfaces.

  • Item Includes: 11 oz spray can
  • Size: 11 FL OZ Spray Can
  • Brand: Aleene's®
  • Manufacturer: iLoveToCreate
  • Warning: Danger! Extremely flammable! May cause flash fire. Contents under pressure. Vapor harmful. Contains Hexane (110-54-3), Acetone (67-64-1), liquified petroleum gas (68476-86-8), Propane (74-98-6), Dimethyl Ether (115-10-6). Vapors will accumulate readily and may ignite explosively. Keep product away from heat sparks, flames and sources of static discharge. Do not store above 120 F, or in direct sunlight. Do not puncture, incinerate, or discard in compactor. May cause eye, skin and respiratory tract irritation. May cause skin sensitization. Overexposure to vapors may cause nervous system depression resulting in symptoms such as lightheadedness, nausea, headache or permanent peripheral nervous system effects such as numbness in the extremities. Use with adequate ventilation, ensuring fresh air entry during application. If you experience symptoms of overexposure, increase fresh air or leave the area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. First Aid: In case of eye contact, flush with water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of respiratory difficulty, provide fresh air and call a physician. Harmful or fatal if swallowed and aspirated into lungs. Do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately. Note: Use as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal. Keep out of reach of children.