Dinos and Monsters Assorted PUL Packaged Fabric
Free $10 gift card with a purchase of $50-$99 / Free $20 gift card with a purchase of $100 or more Details
Free $10 gift card with a purchase of $50-$99 / Free $20 gift card with a purchase of $100 or more. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online and must be redeemed at a Hancock Fabrics retail store. Valid November 29 - December 1, 2015. Limit 1 gift card per person, per day. Gift card is earned on total retail amount before taxes. Gift card purchase does not count toward purchase requirement. Standard gift card policies apply. Returned merchandise may be reduced by amount of awarded gift card value.
Dinos and Monsters printed and solid PUL packaged fabric 3 pre cut pieces per pack. Dinos & Monsters Collection Dinos and Monsters printed and solid PUL packaged fabric is the perfect choice for diapermaking moms and those choosing to make adorable money saving diapers and diaper covers.
- Healthy for baby and environment. Long lasting for multiple siblings.
- Babyville Boutique PUL can be used for diaper covers and a variety of diaper styles. Bibs. Changing pads. Wet bags. Drawstring sacks. Diaper pail liners. Breastfeeding pads. Much more.
- Our trendy prints can be combined with our solid PUL coordinates and with Babyville Boutique Appliques Fold Over Elastic EZ Adjust Tape Plastic Snaps Buttons and Labels to make your own unique creation!
- Material: 83% Polyester 15% Polyurethane 2% Agglutinant
- Care Instructions: Before starting projects press fabric side of PUL with a steam iron set no higher than cotton setting. Always test on scrap of PUL before pressing. Do not use starch or sizing. DO NOT LET HOT IRON TOUCH LAMINATE SIDE. Machine wash warm water in detergent suitable for diapers. Only use hot water periodically for extra sanitation. Limit bleach to occasional use to avoid fading or breakdown of PUL. Do not use fabric softeners or other additives. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. In additionthe waterproof surface can easily be wiped clean using a wet cloth.
- Helpful Hints: For best results when pressing use a cotton ironing board cover. Use regular scissors or straight rotary blades to cut PUL. Do not use pinking shears or decorative blades. Use as few pins as possible when sewing. Use size 11 Ballpoint or size 10/12 Universal machine needle. Use good quality polyester thread. After sewing seal needle holes by placing in dryer on high heat for 20 minutes.