This is the ideal blade for medium to heavy-duty projects!
Circular rotary replacement blade used for quilting, sewing and general crafts. Cuts up to 6 layers of fabric. This blade is made of high quality tungsten carbide tool steel for unparalleled sharness and superior edge retention. 5 blades per pack.
For use with:
Olfa US Model #: 9458 / RB60-5
60mm Rotary Cutter (RTY-3/G)
Deluxe 60mm Rotary Cutter (RTY-3/DX)
General quilting, sewing and craft projects
Can be used in industrial applications
Larger size blade works excellently on heavier weight fabrics or to cut multiple layers with ease.
Care, Cleaning & Blade Replacement
1. Always store your rotary cutter in a closed blade position
2. Keep all cutters and blades out of the reach of children.
3. Make sure your mat is clear of hard objects, such as pins, to avoid damaging the blade with nicks.
1.To maximize the longevity of your rotary blade, periodically remove the blade and carefully wipe the lint and residue from both the OLFA cutter and blade.
2. Put one drop of sewing machine oil around the center of the blade before reassembling the cutter.
1. Take apart your cutter one piece at a time, laying out the parts in proper order and the correct postion ast they detach.
2. Reassemble with the new blade.
3. Dispose of the old using the package that the new blade came in, tape it securely together and dispose